For this recipe you will need a Pyrex glass dish that is at least 9”x6”
•2 cups filtered water
•1 tablespoon ground turmeric
•1 tablespoon coconut oil
•1 tablespoon raw honey (or to taste)
•4 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
•½ cup frozen wild blueberries (or substitute regular blueberries)
•Pinch of black pepper
1. Combine water, turmeric, coconut oil, honey and black pepper in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir for 5 minutes.
2. Taste and add more honey, if necessary.
3. Remove from heat and sprinkle unflavored gelatin over liquid, 1 tablespoon at a time while whisking constantly to prevent clumps.
4. Add pinch of black pepper and continue whisking. Pour warm liquid into pyrex dish.
5. Break up frozen blueberries and add to mixture, without stirring too much, but make sure evenly distributed.
6. Refrigerate for 2 hours and cut up into small portions with knife.
7. Store in an airtight container. Will keep up to 7 days in the refrigerator.
Join our email list
Receive information about new research, how to maintain a healthy brain, and events that help you live life with a sharper mind!