https://sharpagain.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/oven-roasted-vegetables.jpg 180 180 Ky'ron Fitzgerald https://sharpagain.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/SharpAgainLogo.png Ky'ron Fitzgerald2019-05-10 13:37:462019-05-10 17:06:27Oven Roasted Vegetables
- 5 cups root vegetables such as: butternut squash, turnips, rutabaga, celeriac root, parsnips, sweet potatoes, Brussel sprouts, cut into diagonals or bite-size pieces
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ tbsp. thyme or sage
- Cloves, whole garlic, or slice ginger root, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line a large roasting pan with parchment paper.
- Put all the ingredients into the pan and toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper, coating the pieces thoroughly.
- Bake at 375, for half hour, turning a few times during cooking.
- Add thyme or sage toward the end of cooking.
- If desired, you can roast chicken thighs in the pan with the vegetables. Toss bone-in skin-on organic chicken thighs in a bag with olive oil, salt, and pepper and lay on top of the veggies to cook.