The following list includes organizations of clinicians who practice holistically, meaning that they focus primarily on supporting the body’s inherent ability to correct causes of symptoms, rather than the symptoms themselves. They also start with natural remedies, reserving prescription meds for the most intransigent conditions, and usually in combination with natural strategies.
We will be adding to the following list of referral sources as we gather additional information about both organizations and individuals.
Holistic Medical Doctors
Naturopathic & Homeopathic Physicians
Four-year Accredited Naturopathic Medical Schools
The Association of Accredited Naturopathic Medical Colleges (AANMC) offers seven accredited naturopathic medical programs at eight campus locations in North America. These superior colleges are accredited and meet both federal and academic standards.
- Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine, Tempe AZ
- Bastyr University, Seattle WA
- National College of Natural Medicine, Portland OR
- Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- National University of Health Sciences, Chicago, Illinois
- Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine & Health Sciences, Phoenix, Arizona
- University of Bridgeport College of Naturopathic Medicine, Bridgeport, Connecticut